November 2017 President’s Message

Hi Families!

By now, everyone is back into the new school year and swim season 2017 is just a distant memory.

What’s the NEW Board been up to?

The Board has been very busy. We have been reviewing 2017 season, member input via survey you took the time to fill out and planning for 2018 season.

Right now, the holidays are approaching! The Board has been busy planning the Santa Breakfast.  The Santa Breakfast will be held December 2 at the clubhouse from 8am to 1030am. The swim team has hosted this event for more than 15 years now.  It is not a successful event without YOU, the members!  This is the biggest fundraiser for the swim team of the year!

Want to get involved?

Ways you can help:

  1. Spread the word about the Santa Breakfast!!
  2. Sign up for the Pebble Creek Swim Team EVENTS page on Facebook. This is a shareable page and has our Santa Breakfast information listed.
  3. Volunteer: There are several volunteer slots to fill (see below)
  4. Auction Item Donation: donated items are always welcomed!

Please consider Volunteering for the Santa Breakfast!!  We need KIDS and Adults to make the Santa Breakfast successful.

Kitchen Helper (Adult)

830am-945am

945am-11am

Server (Kid)

745am-9am

9am-10am

10am-11am

Cashier Assistant

745am-915am

915am-1030am

Thanks so much for your support!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me: PCSTBoard@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Jen Colley

PCST President

 

 

July 2017 President’s Message

Pebble Creek Swim Team Members,

Did you enjoyed this season?   Please, share any memories that you had this season.   

This is my final update.     It has been my pleasure and a privilege to have been your president for the past 2 seasons.    Hopefully, the changes that the boards and I made during my term you saw a positive for you, the members, which include the swimmers and their parents.    After working with Jen Colley over the past couple years, you could not have a better person stepping into the president’s position.    Jen is passionate about the swim team and works hard to support you, the members.    She has a awesome team of board members who I forsee doing great things moving forward.   Next season’s board members are shown below.

 

Board Opening Member
President Jen Colley
Vice President Shad Gilley
Treasurer Mark DeBruhl
Secretary Mike Hill
Parent Rep Laura Cooper
Meet Manager Ryan Hunt
Member At Large Hollie Cammarasana
Member At Large Jill Henderson
Member At Large Emily Huelette
Team Manager * Christy Evanko
Concession Manager * Brian Cooper
* Non voting member

 

As I wind down my term, I want to thank all the parents for their support over the past couple years.    The suggestions that you shared, the volunteer time that you contributed, the support that you provided your swimmers make the swim seasons successful.    Thank you!

During my term, the focus was living to our mission statement   

The Pebble Creek Swim Team’s mission is to bring the community together in a fun, friendly, athletic, and competitive atmosphere to promote youth swimming, provide opportunities for swimmers to improve their skills, and encourage neighbors to socialize.

 

From what I have heard and seen, I believe we did a good job bringing the community together (through the events, on site vendors and fundraisers, not to mention the swim meets), creating a fun, friendly environment (through swimming under the stars, themed concession nights – great idea Brian Cooper, fun with coaches, which Shad Gilley and Ryan Hunt did an exceptional job coming up with new fun ways for coaches fun after ribbons),  providing an athletic, competitive environment for the swimmers (through our hired coaches, improved swimmer times, mini-mite successes, and competitive swim meets).     In addition to living to our mission, another area of focus during my term was becoming more transparent and providing opportunities for members to provide input, which I feel was accomplished through these president messages, enhanced and more frequent communications via social media (which Emily Depersis did an outstanding job last year and Hollie Cammarasana did this past season).   While I see we did some great things during my term, I realize there are a few things that we did not accomplish which would have made the experience better for our members, e.g. parent swims and swimmer outing.    I have shared some thoughts on how the next board could address these other opportunities, so possibly next season these other ideas can be incorporated into the swim team experience.

I want to thank the board members that I had the pleasure to partner with these past few seasons, not the mention the time, effort, and ideas that they shared.    Thank you, all!

As I wrap up this final update, I want to congratulate our coaches and swimmers on a fantastic season.   While our record was not that impressive,  I saw swimmers that competed, had fun and exhibited the qualities that you want to see in a swim team.     I want to congratulate the swimmers that qualified for Champs, a great accomplishment (see list below) and those that were invited to participate at Champs, a testament to your efforts this season (see the list below).     To cap off how great a season it was the team won a couple awards at Champs.    One was the Champs video (good job swimmers, coaches and Christy), which was a I was told the 2nd year in a row PCST won the honor.   In addition, the team won the Len Everett Sportsmanship Award for Division III, an award the team should be extremely proud as it signifies the quality of our swimmers.    Congratulations team!

Champs Qualifying Swimmers

  • Britt Bessette
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Tyler Carneal
  • Stephen Depersis
  • Tyler Donachy
  • Cooper Early
  • Ryan Griffiths
  • Jayden Hill
  • Mason Hill
  • Tyler Hill
  • Ryane Owens
  • Jack Pendlebury
  • Kenzie Strohhacker
  • Jude Volles
  • Maddie Fogg
  • Chris Gilley
  • Sam Patterson

Swimmers Invited to Participate at Champs

  • Kenzie Cooper
  • Cora Green
  • Lilly Trace
  • Riley Hayden
  • Reagan Strohhacker
  • Jordan DeBruhl
  • Ethan Hunt
  • Meredith Forrest
  • Ella Evanko
  • Alyssa Sklar

I wish everyone a great rest of the summer and look forward to next season!    Thanks again for your support!  

David Trace

Past PCST Board President

 

Below is some statistics that GRAL President shared to GRAL board members, which you may find interesting.   Note, these stats were sent out prior to Champs and there were GRAL records set at Champs that are not reflected in the following stats.  

 

Judging by the following statistics, many teams, and the LEAGUE, had a great year by the standards we just mentioned. In keeping with tradition, I will share some stats from the year…

  • 3794 swimmers registered to swim this year, 90 more than last year!
  • 863 swimmers qualified for CHAMPS, 48 more than last year!
  • 33 GRAL records were broken this year, 2 more than last year and by 2 fewer swimmers (15)
  • Meets were a bit slower this year, probably due to all the growth. The shortest meet ended at 8:31 (and it wasn’t D4), while the longest was completed by 11:17pm.

May 2017 Minutes

PCST Board Topics – May 2017 Meeting

 

Mission Statement:

The Pebble Creek Swim Team’s mission is to bring the community together in a fun, friendly, athletic, and competitive atmosphere to promote youth swimming, provide opportunities for swimmers to improve their skills, and encourage neighbors to socialize.

 

Attendees:

Brian
Laura
David
Ryan
Christy
Jenny
Shad

 

Agenda Topics

  1. Apr 2017 Meeting Minutes
  1. Approved to post
  • Board Responsibilities:
    • . Team Events: Ryan & Shad agreed to facilitate team events & pre-season party
  • Upcoming / Current Events
  1. Registration Update: 70 paid swimmers, marketing efforts will continue for the next few weeks, David will reach out to Holly to see what we can do to continue to promote registration and make people aware that the end date is May 31st.
  2. Registration Fees to GRAL: $7 per swimmer, Christy will take check with correct amount of swimmers by June 5
  3. GRAL Meetings
  4. Coaches – Jun 3 at 1 pm, Dominion Club (1 coach, all new coaches): Christy sent GRAL email to coaches and board. David will touch base with Morgan to see who will attend coaches meeting
  5. Computer Reps – Jun 3 at 2 pm, Dominion Club: incorrect/computer training for coaches/morgan doesn’t need to go and they don’t need anything
  • Parent Reps – Jun 3 at 3 pm, Dominion Club (new reps): New Kent reps must go
  1. First Practice: May 24/Morgan is getting prepared
  2. Spirit Nights: Jen did an update on this/1 new night added
  3. Pre Season Party:
  4. June 2
  5. popcorn/pizza/games/after practice/Ryan will get with Jen on what the budget is for the party
  6. Blue Orange Meet w/ Honey Meadow:
  7. June 11
  8. Brian will plan for concessions: hotdogs, candy, snacks, drinks
  • Will need a few people to help with cash/in the past we get volunteers the day of
  • Events to Plan
    1. Parent Morning Swims:
  1. Before morning practices at 6:30 am/$1 minimum donation to coach/will get more information from people who participated in the past before moving with planning this
  2. See Coaches Report #11 for Morgan’s feedback
    1. Swim Clinics
  • First Meet Preparations:
  1. Concession themes: Brian sending email with planned menu
  2. June 16: BBQ, shredded pork, slaw, BBQ chicken, burger, hotdogs
  3. June 28: All American: watermelon, pasta salad, hotdogs, burgers, baked beans
  • July 12: Caribbean night: grilled pineapple, jerk chicken, rice, pineapple chicken skewers, burgers, hotdogs
  1. Theme menu items available on a first come first serve basis
  2. 4:30-7/6:30-9: concessions shift time/Christy will change
  3. 6-9 concessions open
  • Grill people there: Christy will direct grill people to Brian for instructions
  1. Marketing/Promotion: Brian will let Holly know themes so she can promote in the community
  2. Equipment/Set Up:
  3. Jason not present to discuss/Ryan will get with Jason to see what needs to be done for set up for the first meet
  4. Ryan is the Meet Director for the first meet. If there is a weather delay Ryan would be involved and tell people what to do for take down/already has a whole set up team
  5. Officials: Christy reported we are great on officials
  6. Volunteers: Jenny will be head table workers. Light on head timers. Christy asked David to send a note in the presidents email update asking people to sign up for more shifts. No volunteers for breakdown/Christy thinking break it up by thirds with last name
  7. Other items:
  8. no rain date set yet/possibly come in early Saturday/Sunday mornings/can’t go into Monday’s/David told they can’t have pool on weekend hours, would have to meet before pool opens at 10am.
  9. decline in registration #’s, not in volunteers
  • Open House Debrief: Kona ice $150 sold, no music or projector going to get people excited about it, Squirrels tickets didn’t sell, hold Open House earlier next year
  • Corn Hole Debrief:
  1. 42 people present/8 teams
  2. No one knew there was going to be food there
  3. next year schedule before lunch: $50 registration to include meal
  4. GRAL Updates
  5. Swimmer Exemptions Due Jun 2
  6. Signed SwimRVA contract through 2020, Champs will continue through 2020, Fredricksburg facility only has 8 lanes, Christy went there today and said it was just ok.
  7. Official training underway, sessions scheduled thru early Jun: Pebble Creek officials present
  8. First meet dates range from Jun 11 to Jun 16, many opportunities for official to walk:
  9. Christy facilitating bylaws committee: Christy volunteered
  10. Treasurer’s Report: Jen emailed report, $4273 in checking/made $300 in cornhole/spirit wear is helping, expenses include workers comp, sponsorships look good, sprirt night at Riverbound $330, send Jen t-shirt size for board shirt
  11. Marketing Report
  12. Coach’s Report:
    1. Morgan requested parent morning swims to start at 6:45 and would like sign up so she knows how many people will be there/In the past you would just show up and sign up on sheet, no advance notice was needed.
    2. $1 a day fee, morning practices wouldn’t start until June 19/ Morgan wasn’t sure of dates for swim clinics waiting for hospital schedule
    3. CIT meeting after open house and has 6-7 CIT show up/she has 13-14 interested/ looking to get schedule out this week for CIT.
  13. Round Table / Other Business: chad: Open season party in a week

 

2017 Calendar

 

  • Feb 13 – GRAL Team Fee Due (Paid)
  • Apr 3 to May 31 – Swimmer Online Registration Period
  • May 10 – Riverbound Spirit Night
  • May 17 – Swim Team Open House  / On Site Registration
  • May 21 –  Corn Hole Tournament
  • May 24 – Practice Start
  • Jun 2 – Meet The Board / Coaches Meeting & PreSeason Party
  • Jun 5 – GRAL Swimmer Registrations Due
  • Jun 6 – Riverbound Spirit Day
  • Jun 11 – Blue / Orange Meet (w/ Honey Meadows?)
  • Jun 16 – Meet 1 (Home vs Old Church)
  • Jun 21 – Meet 2 (@ Rockville)
  • Jun 28 – Meet 3 (Home vs. Raintree)
  • Jul 5 – Meet 4 (@ Tuckahoe Village Dolphin Club)
  • Jul 7 – Midnight Madness
  • Jul 10 – Buffalo Wild WIngs Spirit Night (5-9 pm)
  • Jul 12 – Meet 5 (Home vs Atlee)
  • TBD – Team Fun Event (need to work w/ coaches)
  • Jul 18 – Meet 6 (@ Fox Hall)
  • Jul 21 – End Season Party / Recognitions (confirmed)
  • Jul 28 – Champs Breakfast
  • Jul 29 to Jul 30 – Champs @ SwimRVA

 

May 2017 President’s Message – 2

Pebble Creek Swim Team Members,

Have you signed up  for the 2017 season?   If not, you have a few more days to do so.   The last day to sign up at $105 per swimmer (max of $315 per family) is May 31.    You can register at  http://pebblecreekswimteam.com/registration.  If you have any questions about the team, feel free to send a message to pcstboard@gmail.com.      If you have younger swimmers, where you are not quite sure if the swim team is right for them, the is a mini-mite tryout on Tuesday, May 30 at 7:15 pm.    At this tryout, Coach Morgan will evaluate the swimmer to see if they can be a swim team members that competes in meets, can be a swim team member that develops there swim techniques (possibly swim in a meet later in the season depending on progress), or if they are not quite ready to be a swim team member.    For more information about the mini-mite program, you can check out http://pebblecreekswimteam.com/registration.

While this season’s registration is winding down, this season’s practices are ramping up.   Practice was scheduled to start on May 24, but was delayed until May 26 due to weather.     It was great to see this year’s swimmers in the water, kicking off this season.     The practice schedule until school lets out for the summer is below.

Monday through Friday

13 & over: 4:30-5:15 pm

11-12: 5:15-6:00 pm

9-10: 6:00-6:45 pm

7-8: 6:45-7:30 pm

6 and under: 6:45-7:15 pm

After school lets out (starting the week of June 19), there will be morning and evening practice sessions.    During morning practices, the swim team will have access to the entire pool, which provides the swimmers more room (and time) to work on their strokes.    The evening practices are limited to 3 lanes as the pool will be open to the community, so there is limited space for practice.    The morning sessions are:  

Monday through Friday  (Coach Morgan will let swimmers know if there is no practice the morning after a swim meet)

Mini Mites + 8&u  7:30 to 8:15 am

9 to 12 – 8 to 9 am

13 & u – 8:45 to 9:45 am

The evening practice sessions are:

Monday, Tuesday

8 & u – 6:15 to 7 pm

9 & u – 7 to 8 pm

Thursday

All ages – 6 to 7 pm

There is only 1 practice session on Thursday as Thursday at 7 pm will be the ribbons ceremony, where swimmers are presented their ribbons from that week’s meet.     

When you register your swimmer,  you should share where you would like to help out with swim meets.    In order to have a successful swim meet, several volunteers are needed.     Christy Evanko, our Team Manager, does an outstanding job trying to accommodate people’s requests, while ensuring a fair division of the volunteer time.    For one volunteer spot, the meet take down, the board talked about not assigning specific people, but having all families help with the take down, having a third of families help at each meet.    The idea is having multiple families help, the take down should not take long.     Take down involves taking down and storing  equipment (speakers, wiring, etc), resetting tables / chairs, etc.   What is your thoughts about this idea?   Would you help out when it is your family’s turn to assist?

Regarding team events, it was great to see the turnout at the Open House.    Hopefully, everyone who attended enjoyed the event.   If you have any ideas on how we could improve the event, please send those to pcstboard@gmail.com.

Jason Spencer did a great job organizing and running the annual corn hole tournament.   In addition, a big thank you to Brian Cooper, who did concessions for the event and to Christy Evanko who helped out with the raffle and handling the cash.   There were 8 teams that participated and the event raised over a $100 for the swim team.  

On June 2, a team pre-season party will be held.    Shad Gilley and Ryan Hunt are doing the planning for the event as I write.     The party will occur after practices that Friday evening.   

On June 6,  Riverbound will host another spirit day for the swim team.    A portion of their sales that day will go to the swim team.  If you want to take a break from preparing a meal on June 6 or want to go out for a meal that day, we ask that you consider going to Riverbound.

On June 11, we will be holding a pre-season swim meet.   Last year, this meet was an intrasquad meet.   This year, swimmers from Honey Meadows will be participating.     This pre-season meet provides an opportunity for the swimmers to experience how a meet is run.   It is not a complete meet, but swimmers will have an opportunity to see how to go through the clerk, swim against other swimmers like in a meet.    The practice meet will start at 6 pm.

For a complete list of the events planned for this season, please see the list below.    Other events are still being considered, so there may be changes to the calendar.   If so, we will let you know about those changes.    

2017 Calendar

 

Apr 3 to May 31 – Swimmer Online Registration Period

Jun 2 – Meet The Board / Coaches Meeting & PreSeason Party  

Jun 6 – Spirit Day @ Riverbound

Jun 11 – Blue / Orange Meet

Jun 16 – Meet 1 (Home vs Old Church)

Jun 21 – Meet 2 (@ Rockville)

Jun 24 – Flying Squirrels Swim Team Night (discount tickets available, call 804-502-4804)

Jun 28 – Meet 3 (Home vs. Raintree)

Jul 5 – Meet 4 (@ Tuckahoe Village Dolphin Club)

Jul 7 – Midnight Madness

Jul 12 – Meet 5 (Home vs Atlee)

Jul 18 – Meet 6 (@ Fox Hall)

Jul 21 – End Season Party / Recognitions

Jul 28 – Champs Breakfast

Jul 29 to Jul 30 – Champs @ SwimRVA

Regarding our first meet,  let’s wish for good weather.    As the meet occurs on a Friday, we have limited options for any make up that may be required if weather disrupts the meet.   GRAL does not allow make-ups on Monday as it impacts preparations for the Wednesday meets, and we can only get the pool before 9:30 am on Saturday and before 10:30 am on Sunday.     I wanted to give you a heads up that if any portion of the Friday meet needs to be rescheduled, that we will most likely have to be creative in scheduling given the limited times available.    In addition to our available pool times, we have been in contact with Old Church to see what options they have.

A few events being considered that are not currently scheduled are:

  • Swim clinics are being planned, currently considering the mornings of June 24, July 1 and July 8.    
  • Morning parent swims are also being considered.
  • Swim team building event is being considered

This year our Concession Manager, Brian Cooper, has planned themed concession nights for our home meets.   The themes are below:

June 16 –  Southern BBQ – shredded pork, vinegar slaw, BBQ chicken sandwich, burger and hotdogs

June 28 –  All American – watermelon fresh and grilled, pasta salad, creamy slaw, hotdog, burgers, baked beans

July 12 – Caribbean night – grilled pineapple, jerk chicken breast, tropical rice, pineapple chicken skewers, burgers and hotdogs

We are hoping to draw people outside the swim meet attendees to these chef prepared,  themed nights.  Feel free to invite others in the community to come grab dinner and have some fun at these themed nights.  In addition, our neighbors can come get a Kona Ice, who will be at each of our home meets again this season.

For our senior swimmers, GRAL sponsors a scholarship each year.  The scholarship application can be found at www.gralva.com/general-information/scholarship.    Applications are due June 30.  

Well, that is all for this update.   I appreciate you taking time read these updates and always open to feedback on how to make it better for you, so please do not hesitate to send me your suggestions at pcstboard@gmail.com.  I am looking forward to the upcoming season which will be fun, friendly, athletic and competitive, where we get a chance to socialize as a community.   

Hopefully, everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!  

David Trace

PCST Board President

May 2017 President’s Message

Pebble Creek Swim Team Members,

It is that time again, time for another update on what has been occurring and is upcoming for the swim team this season.    The season is almost upon us.     Practice starts in a few weeks and the season’s start is only a little over a month away.    

Online registration is open.  As of April 30, we had 16 swimmers signed up.   If you have not done so already, you can register your swimmer by going to http://pebblecreekswimteam.com/registration.   The registration fee this year is $105 per swimmer, $315 maximum per family.   If you prefer to register in person, you can come to the open house on May 17 at 6 pm.    Even of  you have registered or plan to register online, it would be great to still see you at the open house.    At the open house, you can meet / talk to the coaches, meet your board members (and share your ideas how we can make this season the best ever), order swim gear from Va Swim Shop, shop LuLaRoe, pick up info about the swim team, and have a refreshing Kona Ice.   The open house event is open to anyone, just not swim team members, so feel free to invite your friends and neighbors to attend.  

Our website has been restored.   There a few items, e.g. past season results, which are still to be posted, but the site now has the information needed to learn about the swim team and to register.   A big thanks to Christy Evanko, our team manager, who got the site restored (rebuilt).     

On Wednesday, May 10, we will have our first spirit day at Riverbound.     You can show your swim team spirit and / or community support, along with helping raise funds for PCST by having a delicious meal at Riverbound that day.   Riverbound will be donating a percentage of their sales that day to the swim team.   

May 21 is the annual corn hole tournament at the clubhouse grounds.   Registration starts at noon with the tournament starting at 1 pm.  If you enjoy a good game of corn hole, we would love to have you be part of the tournament.  Even if you do not want to play, you can come out and watch the play, participate in the 50/50 raffle, and grab a bite to eat.  Proceeds from the tournament support PCST.   A big thanks to Jason Spencer who coordinated this year’s tournament.

As mentioned in my opening, practice will be starting in a few weeks.  The first practice is May 24.  The practice times are posted at http://pebblecreekswimteam.com/practices.  While school is in session there will be afternoon / evening practices after school.   After school lets out for the summer, there will be morning and evening practices.  As there are limited lanes during evening practices (as we share the pool with recreational swimmers), the preference is the swimmers attend the morning sessions.  The morning sessions provide more opportunity for the swimmers to develop their strokes as there would be less swimmers per lane.  The evening practices were scheduled as we are aware that for some swimmers and their family, the morning practices can be a challenge.

Talking about practices reminds to put out a call to all CITs, both returning and new.  CITs (coaches in training) are an important part of practices as they provide help to the coaches by working with swimmers on their strokes, not to mention the CITs develop skills that could benefit them later in life whether they coach or not.  If they choose to coach in the future, the experience will help them land a coaching job.   So, any swimmer who is considering to be a CIT, we welcome you to come to an information session with Coach Morgan t the open house on May 17.  If an aspiring CIT cannot make it to open house, please let Coach Morgan or a board member know you are interested.  You can send an email to pcstboard@gmail.com or info@pebblecreekswimteam.com.

Our new lane lines and backstroke flags have arrived.  As noted in previous updates, this new equipment was ordered as the previous equipment was falling apart or damaged.  This new equipment along with some work done on the pool should make our facility sparkle this year.   

Like last year, discount Flying Squirrels tickets are available for their June 24th game, where the Flying Squirrels will host swim team night.  The tickets are $7 each (regular price on game day is $9) and available to anyone, not just swim team members.  For swim team members who purchase tickets, they can participate in a pregame parade.  Hopefully, we can have a strong turnout.   Oh, did I mention there will be fireworks after the game.

Ok, I am getting near the end.  I appreciate you hanging in there as I have covered a lot in this update.   

For members interested in officiating a meet, GRAL will be hosting training at Pebble Creek on Tuesday, May 9.   Meet officials include clerk, starter, strokes and turns judges, and referees.   If interested in being an official, you can contact me at pcstboard@gmail.com or 804-502-4804.   Returning officials should have already been contacted.  If not, let me know.

Lastly, the PCST calendar is below, which you also find at http://pebblecreekswimteam.com/calendar.   One item I want to highlight is we are working with a new swim team forming this year to join us at our blue orange practice meet on June 11, which I can provide more details in my next update.

    

2017 Calendar

Apr 3 to May 31 – Swimmer Online Registration Period

May 10 – Spirit Day @ Riverbound (sorry, I had wrong date in last month’s update)

May 17 – Swim Team Open House  / On Site Registration

May 21 –  Corn Hole Tournament

May 24 – Practice Start

Jun 2 – Meet The Board / Coaches Meeting & PreSeason Party  

Jun 6 – Spirit Day @ Riverbound

Jun 11 – Blue / Orange Meet

Jun 16 – Meet 1 (Home vs Old Church)

Jun 21 – Meet 2 (@ Rockville)

Jun 24 – Flying Squirrels Swim Team Night (discount tickets available, call 804-502-4804)

Jun 28 – Meet 3 (Home vs. Raintree)

Jul 5 – Meet 4 (@ Tuckahoe Village Dolphin Club)

Jul 7 – Midnight Madness

Jul 12 – Meet 5 (Home vs Atlee)

Jul 18 – Meet 6 (@ Fox Hall)

Jul 21 – End Season Party / Recognitions

Jul 28 – Champs Breakfast

Jul 29 to Jul 30 – Champs @ SwimRVA

As the board serves you (the PCST members), your feedback and suggestions are always welcomed and encouraged.   You can send messages to the board’s email at pcstboard@gmail.com.    Our goal is to ensure that we (the board) are creating the environment that makes being part of the swim team an enjoyable and pleasurable experience for our members.   

Thanks again for hanging with me to the end of this update.

Until next time,

David Trace

PCST Board President

 

Mission Statement

The Pebble Creek Swim Team’s mission is to bring the community together in a fun, friendly, athletic, and competitive atmosphere to promote youth swimming, provide opportunities for swimmers to improve their skills, and encourage neighbors to socialize.